Humboldt Growers has expanded its operations to include a new distributorship in Santa Rosa, California – Humboldt Growers Distribution. Catchy name, eh?
We are very excited to have acquired this centrally located facility. We believe that this will allow us to be one of the main access points between Humboldt County and the urban areas around Santa Rosa.
Our Santa Rosa showroom opens January 1st. You can bring your farm’s story to the front line. We can help you with several of the sales problems that are rising up at the horizon. Don’t be left up on the mountain.
Contact us with your current product line so we can get you into our inventory asap.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have minimum farmer cient requirements =
– 215/Collective member option (until 2019)
– Preferred customers are County and State licensed or in process
– Clean, tested cannabis or cannabis product (with a report in hand/ we prefer a track record)
– Must be very high quality product – competition demands this
– well formed and attractive flower = (looks like indoor)
– high THC percentage
– distinctive odor or other characteristic
– Preferred sample size is one pound (but could be less). We will need our growers to reserve more of their sample for projected sales)
– Preferred dep grown, but we will accept other options if appropriate. We prefer multiple harvest farms growing clones.
– Provide a short narrative of your story.
– We will want to visit your farm and facility to make an assessment.
We have minimum distributor client requirements =
Yes, we want to help your distributorship sell Humboldt cannabis through our distributorship.
– You need intake from as few sources as possible.
– We can help match total farm production annually to meet your distribution needs annually.