Humboldt Growers is seeking qualified, local applicants to help fill out our staffing needs for the 2018 cannabis year. We have an array of staff positions that will be available. We believe in living soil and in our local cannabis farmers. Jobs open about the end of February.
For the Distribution Account Manager, you will be responsible for account management at our exciting new facility in Santa Rosa ,“The Hub”. You will coordinate with our licensed family farm in Garbervill. We are looking for a talented, self motivated, account manager who is passionate about the cannabis industry. We are currently looking for account managers throughout California, with a specialty in the San Francisco/Bay Area. Preferably you are already a CA resident or are willing to relocate.
List of duties are as follows:
– Be a current verifiable medical cannabis patient
– Have health insurance
– Have permanent residency in the Santa Rosa/San Francisco Bay Area
– Have a smart iphone and a Mac computer
– Stay informed on current industry trends, products, brands, research, and knowledge
– Introduce new products and present them to all existing clients
– Generate new accounts
– Capitalize on leads
– Be responsible for company material and currency. Engage as compliance officer, payroll control and human resources lead.
– Train front of house staff on our products as needed
– Keep detailed records of your activity to be discussed weekly with Sales Director
– Respond ASAP to all client concerns and inform the CEO
– Place, facilitate, and deliver orders
– Work industry events
– Always be attentive, well informed, professional, responsible, lawful, and respectful
– Inventory management
– With software knowledge of SKU scan bar codes product search
Please contact us with your cover letter and resume at email@example.com